Sunday, July 4, 2010

The oh so popular Hooded Towel


(Pictures above are some examples of hooded towels she's made- towel being offered can be customized with your color schemes.)

This item is generously being donated by Hilary's mom, Deanna Cox. She is offering her much desired & talked about hooded towel customized for either a boy or girl! She has made over 50 hooded towels as gifts for baby showers! Everyone LOVES them! These are great for both bath time & pool time! So if you're needing a cool gift for an upcoming baby shower your attending or if you want one for your kiddo- place a bid! These towels retail for around $35.

to bid on this item:
please leave a comment on this entry including your name, location, and bid.
If Joshua or Hilary don't know you personally, please include your email address.
Willing to ship out of state. Bidder needs to pay for shipping.

3 comments:

  1. These hooded towels are fantastic. I have seen them up close. I would like to start with a bid of $100.00 for one of the towels. You see, one of my daughters is going to adopt soon and I would like to give the towel to my new grandson/grand-daughter. They will love it!

    Blane
    blane@blanecox.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope my friend is making more than one towel : ) I would like to offer $50 for Deanna's beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dad and Cathy! Guess what?! You're both winners! Mom said she'd make you both one! Wahoo! Thanks so much for your bids! Cathy, I'll let you get in touch with my mom and figure out what kind of towel you want and I'll be in touch with you tomorrow letting you know your different options for payment. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete